January is the month to get your self into a new routine in preparation for a healthy active year.
To celebrate the launch of our sports luxe range we bring you some easy to do exercises to soothe aching bodies to do at your desk.
1. Shoulders and neck. - Clasp your palms together and stretch up above your head feeling your shoulders release tension. Pull your chin down to your chest and take 3 deep breaths in and out. Repeat twisting your torso from left to right.
2. Wrists. - Place your left hand palm down. Take your right hand palm up under the fingers of your left hand. Push your fingers back slowly towards your body. Hold for 10 seconds and release. Rotate your left hand in circles releasing all tension from your wrists. Repeat the process with your right hand.
3. Arms. - Whilst sitting straight, pull your right arm across your body. Press your left arm before your right elbow towards your chest. Stretch open and close your fingers of your right hand. You will feel the release in the top of your arm and shoulders.
4. Ankles. - Holding out your left leg under the desk, circle your ankle around 20 times clockwise then again anti-clockwise. Next, point your toe forward and stretch out all that calf tension. Repeat with your right leg.
5. Back. - Sit up straight in your chair with both feet flat on the floor. Twist your torso around until your can reach the top corner of your chair with your opposite hand. Pull into a deep stretch. Turn your head the opposite way for a stretch down your neck. Repeat with the opposite side.
Have you seen our new range?